Naughtyfications

X

Friday, August 14, 2009

A DECENT WAY TO SAVAGERY!!!

The school is filled with specimens and speciwomens thrown in with different features. The ironic aspect of our school, All Saints' High School is that you'd have to walk a mile to find an innocent person (walk a micron and you'll find someone lesser than ME!).

The point is however that not a single soul is good. correction :- Not a single soul, who can understand words as easy as pregnant, is good. As I was saying, badness has crept in and that's due to us Seniors' timely education. This badness is spreading so rapidly that none have ever spread any knowledge as such, since the invention of the child (forgive me for my MISUSE of words).

Our school is filled with differently-able students (students who do different things with the RESOURCES they have). This has drawn my attention and you know how attentive I am to such things. So I created this post. Please enjoy the prototype of my latest product  (Do consume it with utmost pleasure).......

The XXX-MEN POST IS MY PROTOTYPE . HOPE YOU LIKE IT